Re: strange login behavior

I have resolved both problems.  The first is strange and might be a
bug.  The problem was that after adding a new env var in Windows it
wasn't getting added to my PATH in Cygwin when I ssh'ed in.  The only
way I could get the var added in was by rebooting my machine.  Does the
sshd process cache my Windows env vars when it starts?  That's all I
can come up with because I never had a problem when I would just start
a session with cygwin.bat.

The second problem with $HOME was just because I made a stupid mistake
and added a %HOME% in Windows.

=====
Erik Weibust
http://erik.weibust.net