Re: Cron problem/Documentation and Setup

Larry Hall wrote:

This doesn't explain why it worked at my last company and why I could have sworn it used to work here up until about a week ago.

Well, if you can check the access permissions on the share in question, you should be able to determine whether this is an issue or not.

At this company I don't think they'll let me. But assuming I could, what exactly would I look for? IOW what would indicate a "public" mount and what would indicate a "non-public" mount?
--
Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?