SSHD problems

Hi everyone,

  I've been looking for information about installing
sshd under windows 2000 server and lots of papers show
up as howtos and faqs and troubleshootings. I tried
every single one of those and it doesn't work. My
question now isn't how to install it successfully, but
how to remove it completely from my w2k installation.
It's under services @ administrative resources and I
want to remove it from my registry and any other
entries its into. So, after that, I'll try from the
very zero ground to achieve this installation.
  Please, anyone can help me with this?

Thanks in advance.