Re: cygglut-3.dll: W32.Magistr.B FOUND

Miroslav Rovis wrote:
Yesterday we ran setup.exe and downloaded X-Cygwin.
Followed direction in the FAQ about virus unlikely to be there.
But this package, from at least three different mirrors shows up the same with clamav:

freeglut-2.2.0-1.tar.bz2

(honestly we don't know at this time what the package is about, late at night here, spent all day, particularly myself, mostly with getting to know clamav, sleepy...)
Upon unpacking it and running:

[root@lfsMs7 /aA/CygWin/ftp.uni-kl.de]# clamscan -r usr/x11r6/
usr/x11r6//bin/cygglut-3.dll: W32.Magistr.B FOUND
usr/x11r6//include/gl/freeglut.h: OK
... (the rest is all OK)