Re: Help to compile an activestate perl module under cygwin ( Win32-API & assembly )

Stephen More schrieb:
I am trying to get Win32-API to compile under cygwin. http://search.cpan.org/~acalpini/Win32-API-0.41/API.pm

So far I have changed itoa to use sprintf.

Now I am trying to convert the inline assembly written in intel syntax to
AT&T syntax so gcc can compile it.

Can anyone help me with this assembly conversion ?

I have a private version at http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/perl/ Win32-API-0.41-cygwin.patch and Win32-API-0.42.tar.gz

The callbacks don't work yet with the 0.4x branch with gcc.
With the 0.2x methods it worked okay.
See http://www.risacher.org/Win32-API/

--
Reini Urban