Re: see you all... its been a privilege

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 12:47, Larry Hall wrote:

> Rob,
>
> I'm sorry to hear that you don't plan to be around these parts in the future.
> I certainly appreciated your efforts and your input over the years, as I'm
> sure others did too.  Good luck with your new job! :-)

Thanks...

Its not technically a new job - I've had it for 6 months, but I have
fully transitioned into it now :}. It's going great, I'm having a
fantastic time, modulo insane working hours :}.

I'll be lurking on -apps & -developers indefinitely, so am not
/completely/ gone :}.... although I may only read them once a month or
so.

Rob