RE: Problem after upgrade to gcc-3.3.3

  I noticed in the first example that the g++ command line had a linker/dll
.def file included as one of the files-to-compile.

  Apparently '.def' is the standard file extension for modula files, I
guess.

  You could try forcing the issue by issuing the same command line but with
"-x c++" to convince the driver it isn't a modula file after all.  That
might do it.

    cheers,
      DaveK