what's wrong with my crontab

Hi,

I have created a crontab for my process. But after I editor my crontab like
$crontab -e

35 14 * * * ./test.16

when I use crontab -l, it shows like

# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - edit the master and reinstall.
# (/tmp/crontab.2468 installed on Wed Aug 11 14:32:32 2004)
# (Cron version -- $Id: crontab.c,v 1.7 2003/04/15 15:13:41 corinna Exp $)
35 14 * * * ./test.16

I also start cron like:

$cygrunsrv -E cron
$cygrunsrv -R cron
$cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D -e
$cygrunsrv -S cron

But it seems that no any result. I don't what's wrong with it because I get the info from windows event log like:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( cron ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: cron : PID 2780 : `cron' service started.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( /USR/SBIN/CRON ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: /USR/SBIN/CRON : PID 2476 : (lzou) CMD (./test.16).

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( /USR/SBIN/CRON ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: /USR/SBIN/CRON : PID 2308 : (lzou) MAIL (mailed 21 bytes of output but got status 0x0001

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( crontab ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: crontab : PID 2080 : (lzou) LIST (lzou).

what does these information mean?

Thanks in advance

Ling