Re: C compiler cannot create executables

Am Sonntag, 8. August 2004 22:55 schrieb Igor Pechtchanski:
> so, check that a simple "hello world" program can be
> compiled with gcc and executed.

As written in the other mail in this thread, binutils helped, but I
tried 3 other packages (lame, smake and cdrtools) and I had
problems with all 3. See new thread..

Sorry, I did a lot of bash scripts, but never coded in C. So do you
have a link, where I can read how to do make a simple "hello world"
program or can you explain in a few lines, what I have to do. I
assume it is very simple.

> Oh, and in the future, please *attach* the output of cygcheck

Sorry, it is the first mailinglist I am subscribed, which wants
attachments.

Al