RE: Problem configuring ssh with public key Authentication - help!

Hi Kenneth,

seems to me your authentication worked. Maybe your ". runme.sh" does not work as expected, since the environment of a login window and a non-interactive call differs? Maybe You'd better call "sh runme.sh"?

  regards, matthias