Re: GTK/pango etc.

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Hallo Jani,

Well, I really meant compiled under cygwin, but without X11...

It should be possible to build it, unfortunately it compiles not as
is.

To try yoursewlf, you have to define --with-gdk-target=win32 instead
of --with-gdk-target=x11.

Actually the option is --with-gdktarget=win32

[...]

I'll give it another try later, maybe we can resolve the issues
together?

It seems they have fixed the bug in the latest release, there are some
other issues (typo in configure.in, missing -L switch and some other
bugs), but it compiles ok now, I'll see if I can get a package out of
this.

Err... atleast it compiled okay with mine setup (I used 2.5.1) but I couldn't get pango 1.5.2 to compile, there were some errors in win32 backend.

--

Jani Tiainen