Re: Problem starting sshd as a service

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 03:43:07PM +0200, Mike Kenny - BCX - Infrastructure Services wrote:
>Thanks Cristopher this looks like a very useful site.

Huh?  Don't thank me.  I didn't provide the URL and I'm not advocating
the use of that site in any way.  I consider it to be an irritant more
than anything else.  If there are problems with ssh, then they should be
worked out here and eventually rolled back into the ssh release so that
anyone who has problems with ssh will benefit.