Re: WinXP service problem

At 12:09 PM 8/4/2004, you wrote:
>I turned on verbosity for the client and performed my tests- called the batch script directly and from the seervice. Attached are the logs from SSH client for both cases. I have removed my server name and user name for security reasons.
>
>Thx for your help,
>Rachan

OK, that's really not much help, as I suspected.  All it shows is that
the server responded differently to the key in one session than the other.
You really need to start the server in debug mode and try each of these
again.  That's likely to provide you more insight to the problem.

Two other things I noted:

  1. You're using 'autossh.exe'.  Since this isn't part of a Cygwin
     package, I'm assuming you built this locally via Cygwin.  In any case,
     I'd recommend pulling this out of the equation.  I'm not confident that
     this is causing you any of the difficulties you're seeing but it makes
     sense to eliminate the possibility.  Also, if there is a problem there,
     it's not obvious that it's OT for this list at the moment.

  2. You should really use your id_ra.pub file instead.

Holliston, MA 01746