Re: Interrupts, bash and .cmd scripts

On Aug 4, 2004, Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com>  wrote:

 |Did you follow the whole thread?  I only pointed you to the beginning (so
 |you got the context) but it is the later posts that are most relevant to
 |your predicament IMO.

Yes, I did read it. Unless I missed something, the problem is different, and
suggests changing my script - not an option in my case.

If you read it differently, please point to the specific portion of the
thread so I can see what you are thinking...

Thanks!

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    |    http://www.gfm.net:443/~march    |    AIM:GfmNet