WinXP service problem

Hi,

I am facing a problem when I try to start cygwin ssh client as Windows service. The task is to automatically login to a ssh server without user intervention. Below is the scenario.

I am trying to automatically connect to a Fedora Core2 server from my WinXP laptop. I have installed cygwin ssh client on my laptop and created a service to call a simple batch script which in turn calls ssh.exe with the required parameters. I am using RSA keys without passphrase to avoid entering password every time the service is started. The problem is that every time the service starts, it prompts for a passphrase. However, if I open a command prompt and manually call the batch script, it does not ask for a passphrase and directly log me into the server.

Please let me know of any information you might have about this. I will highly appreciate any help.

Thanks in anticipation,
Rachan Malhotra