Re: Hi cygwin g++ question

At 02:23 AM 8/4/2004, Patientsoft Limited wrote:

I realise that a few header files will have to be changed but is it
possible to use cygwin and does it come with g++ that will compile for
redhat 6.2?

In principle, of course it's possible, but you can't expect anyone to do this for you. I can't imagine that you would want to use a version of g++ which came with RH 6.2. There are web pages about building cross-gcc at gcc.gnu.org.

Tim Prince