Re: Traffic blocked?

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 12:18:27PM +1000, Neil Muspratt wrote:
>I can't find who actually maintains the Cygwin web site and mailing
>lists, so this is the only way I can see to try contacting you.

This is the place.  Look at the bottom of the main cygwin page.

>For the last couple of months, HTTP requests originating from the
>Queensland University of Technology have been denied and messages from
>the various Cygwin mailing lists have ceased arriving.  This doesn't
>appear to be a problem at QUT's end.  Can someone please check if
>131.181.* addresses have been blocked or otherwise made it onto some
>sort of black list that the Cygwin site uses?

We don't block outgoing email and the 131.181.* address is not blocked
in any way.  I do note that a traceroute to 131.181.1.1 stalls along the
way after 128.109.70.37, but, AFAICT, that is not a service that is even
associated with Red Hat or cygwin.com (aka sourceware.org).

cgf