Traffic blocked?

I can't find who actually maintains the Cygwin web site and mailing
lists, so this is the only way I can see to try contacting you.

For the last couple of months, HTTP requests originating from the
Queensland University of Technology have been denied and messages
from the various Cygwin mailing lists have ceased arriving. This
doesn't appear to be a problem at QUT's end. Can someone please
check if 131.181.* addresses have been blocked or otherwise made
it onto some sort of black list that the Cygwin site uses?