From: Larry Hall [mailto:lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 6:29 PM
To: Strader, William A.; 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: Re: Removing cygdrive access

At 05:38 PM 8/2/2004, you wrote:
>Hi there... I am new to the cygwin system and I was wondering... is there
>anyway to remove the cygdrive access?  I am trying to lock the system down
>and do not wish for the users to have access to browse my C Drive or my E
>Drive...

Depends on how your users access your machine.  If it's through Cygwin
'ssh', then <http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg02070.html> seems
like what you want.  If it's direct access from your machine, you handle
that by setting up the permissions on those drives in Windows.

Holliston, MA 01746