Initdb FATAL error shmat - Win98 Cygwin 1.5.10-3 - PostgreSQL 7.4.3

Hi there !

I have a problem to work with PostgreSQL with Cygwin.

My OS is Windows 98 and I install cygwin full package, following numerous tutorials available on the Net.

All is fine except, I can not initialize a database :
All is fine until i try to initialize the database :

---------------
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/base... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/global... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog... ok
selecting default max_connections... 10
selecting default shared_buffers... 50
creating configuration files... ok
creating template1 database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1... FATAL:
shmat<id=
1179648> failed: Invalid argument

initdb: failed
$

Several users tell me old Cygwin release (with ipc-dameon2 or ipc-daemon work fine). So what the problem now ?

TNX
Mos