Ice Cream Poster / or Regular Poster

Dear loyal Customer:

A Full size Ice Cream Poster.......

The Lowest Printing Prices on the Internet

The Company:   http://www.imagedelight.com     ( see Ice Cream Images Here )

 The Quality:       Tops

THE PRICE:

 $ 2.75  a square foot

     size:            72 inches by  36 inches       ( 18 sq feet )

   total price:   $ 50

We process your  large digital file and send it out the same day by FEDEX......Or we can scan your image...

Always,  Always,  Always:

   Top Quality and a Money Back Guarantee is OUR Pledge to you......

 Always areTop priority.   Thank you for considering Imagedelight....

Our e-mail is

Our e-mail is: info@imagedelight.com

MyEmail

If you received this message in error. We will contact our email

director and chew him out. Your name will be taken off our email list immediately.

Sorry for any inconvenience to you...