Re: cvs checkout fails in directory that can be accessed via both textmode and binmode mounts

Hi Pierre,

> You have exposed an old bug in Cygwin.
[...]
> I am wondering why the bug is not exposed in 1.5.9
> Care to strace it?

Well, the same thing happens in:
cygwin 1.5.9 / cvs 1.11.6-3
cygwin 1.5.5 / cvs 1.11.6-3

I guess that I either checked out this directory somewhere else and
moved it later or checked out in bin mode and converted endlines by hand
or used even older version of cygwin/cvs (I don't remember, it was year
ago).

cvs co did work differently in 1.5.10 because this bug was masked by
other one.  It has been reexposed in 20040530 snapshot.

Best regards,
Jacek.