Re: AW: Inaccessible remote volumes when logged in via ssh

Hello,

I just noticed that I am also using this problem.

For example:

$ mount
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /c type system (binmode,noumount)
w: on /w type system (binmode,noumount)
z: on /z type system (binmode,noumount)

$ ssh rsiklos@localhost
rsiklos@localhost's password:
Last login: Thu May 20 22:00:01 2004 from localhost
You are successfully logged in to this server!!!

$ mount
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /c type system (binmode,noumount)

I have no idea why this is happening.  I know I had it working with sshd on
win2k, but I'm running XP now.  Other than the o/s change, and updating
cygwin every once in a while (including today), I haven't done anything
different.  I just reinstalled cygwin from scratch (wanted to do it anyways)
and the problem is still there.

Anything I can do to to figure out what the problem is?

Thanks a million,

Rob.