From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf
Of Allen H. Nugent
Sent: May 11, 2004 4:11 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: how to upgrade cygwin?

I installed cygwin about 6 months ago and I now wish to download the
latest
version. However, I can't figure out how to use Setup to download only
those versions of components that are newer than my installation.

Does Setup figure this out by itself?

Thanks!

Allen H. Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052 Australia
Tel: +61 2 9385 3916 Fax: +61 2 9663 2108