RE: How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

<I've pondered over this message several times, but I still feel like
posting it>

/NOT REALLY BEEING SERIOUS:/
Blergh... PTC!  I'm editing ALL my postings by hand, the above is nothing
more than a lapse by me; I'm just human - please, can I go on beeing that?
Oh, BTW; thanks for pointing it out! ;-7

/A BIT MORE SERIOUS/
 You hit a weak spot; Feel free to supply a patch for this Outlook problem,
I'll greatfully accept almost _anything_ that *betters* the situation. I
believe the PTC thing is in line with frequent recommendations on this list.
(The tone here beeing in line with WJM!)
 Though Outlook isn't "free" in any way, the change should be doable in any
installation; given the right knowledge.

 It has been up many times and needs no further discussion - unless you have
new information to supply (I have no hope regarding this though).

/HINTS/
 I have so far concluded that the problem is with the MESSAGE "form" of
Outlook. I have no hope that it will get fixed; the OfficeXP version of
Outlook has a slightly better format of the standard (hard to change!? no
one cares?) header.

Sigh, EOD IMO. :-p
 FYI: I'll have to put up with this MS-**** all working day. Please don't
lay more on the burden, I'm feeling really grumpy.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59+16.37'N, 17+12.60'E

** on a mailing list; please keep replies on that particular list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--