php and cygwin

hi ,

I have installed the latest apache-1.3.29-2 , after instalation , if i try
to activate the
installed php4 , httpd.exe cannot start , so i uninstalled the php4 and then
i try to use the setup.exe to look for
the mod_php4 , but canot find  , can anyone help to give me some advice  ?

my questions :

- Is there any one have successfully setup apache-1.3.29-2 with mod_php4 ?
- where to get the mod_php4 , which i can see it in my setup.exe last time
but now
  i can't see it anymore ?
- if i need to recompile php under the cygwin environment , what should i do
, any
  pre-require ? what are the Dev. tools i need. ?

--
Regards,
kalmen chia