Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: setsid-0.0-3

On Mar  3 16:44, Gregory Borota wrote:
> (I don't see the point for having stderr and stdout redirected also. (for
> symmetry maybe))

In theory, redirecting all descriptors attached to the console window
should allow to close the console window since when the last open
handle is closed, Cygwin calls FreeConsole().  It's just that I don't
know currently why it doesn't close the console.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.