RE: Repeatable crash with CVS version of cygwin1 DLL

I have tried the latest update from CVS.  Still crashes, but stackptr does not
go out-of-bounds.  At some point, _sigbe tries to ret with the top of stack
($esp) value set to 0.

Some additional data points:

1. I moved the test .exe file to a Win2000 box running an old cygwin1.dll (file
version 1005.5.0.0, product version 1.5.5-cr-0x9b).  No crash.  The test seems
to run fine.

2. I moved the new 1.5.8 cygwin1.dll back to that Win2000 box.  Test crashes.

It is not feasible for me to put together a simple test program, unless you want
load and build RTEMS so you can link to it.

If you trust me, I can push you the test .exe file.  I can uuencode it to
probably get past your filters.  But that seems like a poor thing to post to
this list.  Do you want me to email it or push it somewhere else?

Please advise.

Cliff Geschke