RE: (waaay OT and getting further with every passing moment!) cygwin processes and system'ed processes using 100% CPU

  Thanks to both you and the other Brian for that explanation; I had a
feeling that it was one of those things that would have made sense if I'd
been on the list at the time and following the overall conversation, but I
found it hard to get the gist from chasing up the references in the archive.

    cheers,
      DaveK