Re: Keypress anomaly: maybe locality specific

OK, from the responses I got (and the code I looked at) I gather that my
initial hunch has a good chance of being correct: this is not a Cygwin-specific
problem and is likely to be located in the readline library.

I'll be wrapping up an experimental version of Bash for the interested to try
out which will not use readline, but will use curses instead. If that works,
I'll conclude that my hunch is correct and will try to debug readline..

That'll be tomorow, though..

rlc

--
Cleanliness is next to impossible.

                   Jail: Just Another Interpreted Language
                         Just: Jail Uses Silly Terms

          Join the discussion on the definition of this language at
jail-ust-lang@lists.sourceforge.net           http://jail-ust.sourceforge.net
(send mail to jail-ust-lang-subscribe@lists.sourceforge.net)