[OT]: Thank You, cygwin, and Good Bye!

 Hallo !

 After more than three years on this valuable list, I like to
 say "Thank you!" to all the Cygwin Developers and to the whole
 community.

 Cygwin saved me a lot of trouble in the past three years, and I
 am really glad there is such a nearly complete Unix-Emulation-Layer
 for Windows.

 I realy enjoed using cygwin, and I have had a realy good time on
 this list. However, ever thing has its own time.

 Last august I moved on to a new location, fortunately a windows-free
 zone :-) , so I no longer need cygwin, and - as I learned in between -
 I don't have the spare time to follow this great piece of software any
 longer. In addition, the mail-account I am subscribed with, will be
 delete on 31-Jan-2004

 Having said all that, I like to say "Good Bye" to the list and the
 cygwin-community. I wish you all a great and powerfull future!

 If anybody wants to contact we, I am reachable at:

 - Office :  kahl@uni-bayreuth.de (until summer 2005 at least)
 - Private:  bjoern@bjoern-kahl.de (until my own funeral, I supose :-) )

 Thank you all

    Bjoern Kahl

| Dipl.-Phys. Bjoern Kahl +++ Lehrstuhl Angewandte Informatik III |
| (Robotik und Eingebettete Systeme)  +++   Universitaet Bayreuth |
| phone: +49-921-55-5164  +++ www: http://ai3.inf.uni-bayreuth.de |
- aka -