RE: Keypress anomaly: maybe locality specific

> First, though, the cygcheck output would be nice, and it
> would be nice to know if there are any other programs than
> Bash that have this problem..?

I have the same problem, attached is my cygcheck output.

In csh on cygwin I get no output at all. All is correct in ash on
cygwin.

<NOT CYGWIN>
I also have this problem when using bash running on our sun box using
tera term 3.1. (no problem with csh and sh).
</NOT CYGWIN>

Regards

Al Slater