De : Nuno Ferreira [mailto:nuno.ferreira@graycell.biz]
Envoyé : mercredi 14 janvier 2004 20:46
À : Gabriel SOUBIES
Cc : Cygwin mailing list
Objet : RE: Problem compiling cygwin1.dll from CVS

On Ter, 2004-01-13 at 15:41, Gabriel SOUBIES wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> I moved everything under a directory /CompilCygwin that I just created.
> Unfortunately, it didn't change anything, i get the same error...

Hi,
I had the original problem and solved it but forgot to share it with the
list.
My problem was caused because I used wincvs to checkout the cygwin
sources because I had some problem (don't remeber what) with cygwin's
cvs. Because wincvs is running on NT it performs the LF -> CR/LF on text
files and the file ends up with the extra ^M.
Checking out the sources under cygwin solved the problem.

--
Nuno