Re: control-spacebar

several people have responded that the CYGWIN environment variable
should be set in the cygwin.bat file, but for whatever reason, I put
it in the shell resource file and that fixed the problems i was having
at the time... Its curious that it works in either place and even more
curious that placing it after cygwin starts causes programs like rxvt
to core dump.

cheers
  jim