This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SetConsoleCtrlHandler problem
- From: Michi Henning <michi at zeroc dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:05:13 +1000
- Subject: Re: SetConsoleCtrlHandler problem
- Organization: ZeroC, Inc.
- References: <3FF244CA.email@example.com>
Michi Henning wrote:
Shouldn't the same binary behave identically, regardless of whether
I run it from cygwin/bash or a console window?
Just tried this with /bin/sh, and the problem disappears with that.
Looks like the problem is with bash then?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html