This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.6-pre: Occasional bad memory accesses within cygwin1.dll
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:41:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.6-pre: Occasional bad memory accesses within cygwin1.dll
- References: <010b01c3cd5a$a138c9b0$d6e28351@starfruit>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 03:52:33PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>Less common failures include shell scripts receiving terminating with a
>"Hangup" message, or locking up entirely.
>Debugging suggestions welcome.
Forgot to add that the obvious thing to try here is attaching to the
process in the "locking up entirely" situation.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html