This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to get it working with gdb ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:00:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to get it working with gdb ?
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0312271935260.916@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 07:42:18PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>I did the following:
>Start the application in a terminal.
>Use ps in another terminal.
>Use gdb -p from that terminal.
>Do something with the application.
>Then I tried ^C in gdb and it didn't work, but it works on
>Sorry, I'm not used to debug things, but I'd like to know why
>the above doesn't work.
>I'm trying to investigate the ELinks problem with compressed
>files, but it turns out to be a PITA. I can't reproduce it on
>Linux, but I guess it'd have worked since ^C does.
Type ^C on the console that is running ELinks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html