This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- From: Philippe Torche <philippe dot torche at jle dot ch>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:37:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- Organization: JLE informatique
- References: <20031223222816.GA23935@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: philippe dot torche at jle dot ch
Christopher Faylor wrote:
The subject says it all.
I'm hoping to release cygwin 1.5.6 shortly after Christmas.
I've tested it (CVS version 12:35 GMT + 1) on our 4 Xeon on W2003S and
unfortunately my previous test case (run_t.sh and t.sh) always fails.
The test suite runs soon happily (except now 3 cases) with my Athlon on
WinXP, and I'm preparing to run it tomorrow on our 4 Xeon.
Now, I should go, I'll will continue tomorrow.
Thanks you very much, Merry Christmas to all of you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html