This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mutt + Cygwin on the go
- From: Luc Hermitte <hermitte at free dot fr>
- To: Miki Tebeka <miki dot tebeka at zoran dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin mailing list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:45:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mutt + Cygwin on the go
- References: <20031225103500.GD2164@mikit>
* On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 12:35:01PM +0200, Miki Tebeka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've written a little page on my experience with cygwin + mutt +
> laptops (reading/sending mail offline).
> I'd be glad to hear any comments.
Your page contains interresting materials.
However, I'm not very fond of the text/* and application/* mailcap
entries -- I'm a litlle bit paranoid, and using w3m which is great to
answer to HTML posts.
text/html; w3m %s; needsterminal; description=HTML Text; nametemplate=%s.html
text/html; w3m -dump %s; copiousoutput; description=HTML Text; nametemplate=%s.html
(don't forget in the muttrc:
alternative_order text/enriched text/plain text
And BTW, I have no problem with cygstart with pdf and rtf documents.
Merry Christmas to all!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html