This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- From: "Trevor Forbes" <trevorforbes at ozemail dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:07:51 +0930
- Subject: RE: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- Reply-to: <t4bs at ozemail dot com dot au>
Using a CVS Head version, I get a popup with:
The instruction at "0x61085fba" referenced memory at "0x61002f90". The
memory could not be "written"
$ addr2line -e /bin/cygwin1.dll 61085fba
/* Try allocating memory before calling cygserver. */
shm_shmid_list *ssh_new_entry = new (shm_shmid_list);
331> return -1;
I am not sure if this is helpful...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html