This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:39:13 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Please try the latest snapshot -- it is close to cygwin 1.5.6
- References: <20031223222816.GA23935@redhat.com>
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> The subject says it all.
> I'm hoping to release cygwin 1.5.6 shortly after Christmas.
Have you run the testsuite lately? I get a heap of failures on NT4. But,
in that timeframe, I certainly won't have time to look at them.
lots of "child process exited abnormally" errors.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html