RE: How to make Cygwin map backspace to ASCII DEL?

I don't use the zsh, but for bash you can modify your
/etc/inputrc or ~/.inputrc file.  I am sure there is
an equivalent rc file for zsh.

This link may help ...

http://www.ibb.net/%7Eanne/keyboard/keyboard.html#Bash

>Greetings,
>
>I just upgraded all Cygwin packages to their latest
>versions.
>Although I don't use Cygwin a lot, I'm fairly sure
>that I would
>have noticed if backspace in an ordinary Windows
>console window had
>ended up as ^H to a Cygwin application (zsh in this
>case) running
>in that console window, which is what happens now.

Anyway, whatever the old behaviour was, I want
backspace to
generate ASCII DEL (^?) and not ^H --- how can I make
Cygwin do
that?

--
Hannu