This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:04:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
- References: <200312182024.hBIKOpA25274@mx1.redhat.com> <20031218205931.GA20885@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 03:59 PM 12/18/2003, Christopher Faylor you wrote:
>On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 12:24:22PM -0800, Hu Thomas Pan wrote:
>>Thanks for the help and I have compiled LinuxTrade. But, I constantly
>>receive "segment fault" when running LinuxTrade. What could be the problem?
>I don't know but I'm tired of everyone always blaming the that poor
>segment. He takes the blame for everything...
True but he does appear to be allot of trouble. Maybe we should just get
rid of segment. Things might run much more smoothly without him. But even
if they don't, he won't be around to blame...
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html