This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:59:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
- References: <200312182024.hBIKOpA25274@mx1.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 12:24:22PM -0800, Hu Thomas Pan wrote:
>Thanks for the help and I have compiled LinuxTrade. But, I constantly
>receive "segment fault" when running LinuxTrade. What could be the problem?
I don't know but I'm tired of everyone always blaming the that poor
segment. He takes the blame for everything...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html