This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1-20031218.dll.bz2 and rxvt
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:22:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin1-20031218.dll.bz2 and rxvt
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0312181430080.1332@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:31:40PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>At least here rxvt dies after started. cmd.exe works. Latest
>Cygwin packages on XP Professional SP1 + all updates.
As luck would have it, this is due to a change that I made to allow me
to track down the other 'rsync segvs' problem. I think I understand it
now. It's in a section of cygwin code that I've always tried to avoid.
Guess I don't have that luxury anymore...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html