This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vtable with snapshot >=20031123
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:04:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: vtable with snapshot >=20031123
- References: <3FDA6322.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 06:53:54PM -0600, Axel Naumann wrote:
>I ran into a problem with gcc 3.3.1, cygwin snapshots>=20031123 (at
>least, probably also earlier versions).
Like 1.5.5, for instance. This isn't specifically a cygwin snapshot
>This did not happen with earlier versions of cygwin (1.4*); as far as I
>can remember even gcc 3.3.1 with cygwin 1.4* worked. This is why I
>believe it's a cygwin problem, not a gcc problem - but I'm really just
1) There was no cygwin 1.4*. 2) gcc 3.3.1 was released after cygwin 1.5.x.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html