This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Recent rash of 'missing cygintl-2.dll' messages
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:19:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Recent rash of 'missing cygintl-2.dll' messages
- References: <3FDAD831.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 04:13:21AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>I have a fairly complete cygwin installation, so I ran a check of all
>packages which contain exe's or dll's which depend on cygintl-2.dll.
>Then, I checked the setup.hints of those packages. The following
>packages should require: libintl2, but do not:
I ran through the packages that I maintained last night and updated
ones that were still erroneously relying on libintl1 or missing a libintl*
dependency entirely. I was going to do further checking today but you
saved me the trouble. I updated make.
I think that the main problem was that something as fundamental as fileutils
was missing this dependency. I hope that now that it shows the proper
dependency these plaintive cygwin mailing list messages will disappear.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html