This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygintl-2.dll could not be found in the specified path
- From: Ivanova Dvorak <ivanova_dvorak at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ivanova Dvorak <ivanova_dvorak at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:18:49 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: cygintl-2.dll could not be found in the specified path
I just installed the cygwin version on win2k (Dec
13, 2003 - 1AM, ET time New York) and I receive an
error message during installation with cgintl-2.dll
missing and installation completes normally. Again
receive same messae when running the bash shell.
Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html