This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread cancel event implementation
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:07:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: pthread cancel event implementation
- References: <BAY9-F38eOyG1fQXWWH0004ccf5@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 12 09:44, Arash Partow wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> I've been following your progress on the cancel event method
> and functionality. and well I think you haven't thought the
> implementation well through. To some degree, its like your
> scratching your left ear with your right hand going over the
> top of your head, If you know what I mean....
*That's* a helpful comment! I'm impressed. If you know better how to
implement this, why don't you role up your sleeves and just do it?
Nutty comments are easier, I guess.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html