This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Apache with mod_perl trouble
- From: "dominix" <dominix at despammed dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:28:37 -1000
- Subject: Re: Apache with mod_perl trouble
- References: <3FBB45B0.email@example.com> <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAMz5Dzk0E0hGyCwAAwBNYKqKQAAAQAAAAdnmHbcrv0UqSDK0Y4+FPHAEAAAAA@pashko.ru>
Dmitry A. Pashko wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
> Your hypothesis is close to true. I have returned to version 5.8.0-5
I'm in the same troubles, where are the packages to downgrade to 5.8.0 ?
BTW did someone try with a perl-5.8.2 WITHOUT ithread (or with differents
compile options ? )
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html